Saxons Trained Engineers in our Fully Equipped on-site workshop
It is recommended that trailer servicing is carried out every 6 months or every 6,000 miles, whichever is the sooner.
Saxons Trailers offers trailer servicing in Kent. It is important to regularly service your trailer as it extends its life and ensures it is safe to use. Not only this, but it is a good idea to have your trailer regularly serviced because the police and VOSA may otherwise pull you over to check the trailer for roadworthiness.
If they feel it is unsafe, they can even issue fines and points. It is therefore best to ensure you regularly have your trailer serviced to avoid any problems, be they hazardous or simply inconvenient. We recommend that you submit your trailer for a service every 6 months or every 6,000 miles, whichever is sooner.
At Saxons Trailers Kent we have highly skilled, trained engineers who carry out all of our trailer servicing and repairs, so you can rest assured knowing that your trailer will return to you in an excellent and safe condition.
We have a fully equipped on-site workshop that enables all of our servicing to be carried out to the highest standard. Furthermore, we only use manufacturers recommended replacement parts in order to guarantee high quality.
Services start at only £60 + parts
Read More about Trailer Servicing
Trailer Servicing for Kent
- Saxons Trailers services cover the whole of Kent, including Canterbury, Margate, Dover and Ashford.
- We are a family owned rental company that has been in operation since 1998
- Saxons Trailers is staffed by highly knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated workers
- We started as a small car hire company but have gradually expanded across our 20 plus years to include vans, minibuses and motorhomes
- During this time, the numbers of services we offer has also expanded as well as the areas we expand our reach to – so we can meet any customer needs
- Our trailers are produced by Brian James Trailers, who are leaders in their field – our customers therefore benefit from trailers made and supplied by the best in the business